9.獲補助教師須於112年7月31日前繳交 (1)期末成果報告 (2)成果分享-電子海報（格式後續通知）。
11.如以相似的研究問題、課程、教學方式、評量方式重複申請不同期之教學實踐育成計畫，經本中心審查符合補助標準者，至多補助 2 次。
NTU CTLD of Office of Academic Affairs, Teaching Practice Incubation Program (2023 Spring Semester)
Have you ever discovered or encountered any problems during teaching?
Have you ever tried to solve the problems?Why not try to turn the problems into research?
It’s time for you to give it a try!
Use a systematic and evidence-based method to improve the teaching effectiveness and students’ learning outcome!
Introduction to 2022 Fall Semester Program (Application is Open until 5pm January 31, 2023)
1. The purpose of the program is to enhance the atmosphere of teaching-related research in the university, encourage faculty members to carry out practice research in front-line teaching, foster evidence-based teaching experiments, and thereby leverage students’ learning outcome and overall teaching quality.
2. All full-time, part-time, and project teachers in NTU are welcome to apply for the program. Each teacher can only submit one research project at a time. The research project should be based on a course or a co-teaching course to be taught by the applicant in the 2023 Spring semester. The course should be on the NTU Course Information Website and has a curriculum number. If the course is cancelled, the grant will not be awarded.
3. The implementation period for the research project is from February 20, 2023 to June 30, 2023. No extension will be granted.
4. Applicants should fill in the application form and the budget plan, and submit the files to Ms. Chan of the Center via firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Please see the application form in appendix 1. The application form should include the following items and should be no more than 10 pages in total (course materials, attachments, and reference are not counted):
(1) General Information
(3) Course Materials and Course Syllabus
6. The review will be based on these criteria:
(1) the clarity of research motivation
(2) the clarity of research objectives; the measurability of research questions
(3) the theoretical foundation of instructional design and research design; the relevance of literature review
(4) the feasibility of instructional design and research design
(5) diverse measures and clear criteria for evaluation of teaching effectiveness
(6) the innovation of the project.
7. Please complete the budget plan (appendix 2). Each approved project will be granted NTD 75,000 for operating expenses (see appendix for details). The fund cannot be used for personnel expenses and equipment fee, and should comply with MOE’s regulations for the use of funds. Any surplus upon the completion of the project, should be paid back to the Center.
8. If the research project has been approved, the applicant should submit the consent form within 10 days of receiving the notification. Furthermore, if the research project needs to be modified, the applicant should also return the modified project within 10 days. No reimbursement information will be provided until the aforementioned document(s) have all been submitted.
9. Teachers who receive the grant should submit the research report and the E-poster by July 31, 2023.
10. In order to comply with the principles of academic ethics, the applicant should not apply for the program if the research project has already been subsidized or is under reviewed by other programs. The applicant should take full responsibility for any violation of academic integrity proved by concrete evidence. The Center may retrieve part of or all of the grant and according to the circumstances, terminate the principal investigator’s right to apply for the program.
11. If an applicant repeatedly applies for the program with similar research questions, curriculum, instructional and assessment methods in different semesters, the Center will offer subsidies at most 2 times, provided that the research project meets the criteria for subsidy after the review.
12. The research outcome can be used as a basis to develop new research projects for other programs, such as MOE Teaching Practice Research Program or other teaching-related research program, so as to fulfill the purpose of the incubation program.
For further information on the spirit of the Teaching Practice Research Program and past research projects, please visit the following websites:
1. MOE Teaching Practice Research Program YouTube Channel – 7-Minute Introduction to the Spirit and the Orientation of the Program (Link)
2. Outstanding Projects of the Teaching Practice Research Program Website
3. Result reports of MOE Teaching Practice Research Program on NTU Scholars (Link)